1. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

I actually have the book in audio form on my mobile but haven't listened to it yet. I might start with it next week when I start with my new summer job delivering auto parts.
  2. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Wanted - I'll give it a 7. It was an okay movie, Morgan freeman is the MAN. Not Wesley. Angelina was kinda okay...the ending was kind of a WHY THE FOCK moment for me. Those orders....Sloan had to have made them. And why would Sloan go to kill Wesley by himself...unless there's no more assassins out there.
  3. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Miss March
    6/10

---------- Post added 07-13-2009 at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-12-2009 at 11:07 AM ----------

the taking of pellham 123 was a great movie.It happens in real time. You almost never see movies like those anymore. It also had some hilarious scenes.
    I give it a 9/10
  4. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

6th movie in the series, and by far the best. The first half is basically Harry and his friends being caught in some Romcom, which was a nice change of pace and definitely made the movie seem more older. The second half was pretty Dark w/ Dumbledore showing off some hax magic power when he burns like 50 zombies alive. B4 the eventual confrontation when he gets slain. Pretty abrupt ending would be my only complaint but overall gr8t pacing and for once you don't feel your watching a kids movie. Best Movie by far in the series, followed probably by the 3rd movie.

9.5/10
  5. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

The rock 8/10. Entertaining Though I was so tired I fell asleep during the last minutes.

Kill Bill 9/10, need explanation?

Brüno 1/10. Fuckin Gross and I only chuckled like 3 times or so.

Harry Potter: 7/10. Entertaining but a bit on the boring side.

Drag me to Hell: 9/10. It scared the shit out of me while I was laughing my ass of to some scared guy besides me, he was looking so scared couldnt help my self.
  6. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

HPB

Best of the HP movies. Great acting, and the scenes where done to my liking almost all the time. Could have had more material from the book, but you can't win them all. 9/10

Bruno

I liked it as much as i did Borat. Lots of laughs, could have done with out his cock bouncing up and down. 7/10
  7. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Its funny cause I keeps hearing reviews at opposite ends of the scale. People seem to either hate or love the movie.

Donnie Darko (2001)

Had no idea what this movie was about but a friend said I should pay attention to every detail. Its one of those 'WTF is/just happened' films. Story revolves around Donnie a trouble teenager showing signs of mental illness. During the course of the the movie Donnie's 'bunny friend' (which only he can see) Frank tells him to commit a series of acts and that the world will end in 28 days. We see a lot of other disturbing things happen in the film. It does have a touch of humour to it.

I give it 7.5/10. Was a decent movie. Maggie Gyleenhal was hot when she was younger. Women has aged terribly.

Rabbit suit is fucking creepy.
  8. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

I love you, man 8/10

Some genuine laughs in this movie. It doesn't really have any 'down' parts to it, no drag like you see in other comedies. The movie felt a bit short, but it still worth seeing. Felt something like Forgetting Sarah Marshal, although not as good IMO.

Funny People

8/10 This is not your average Rogen Comedy, it's a lot darker, more on the drama side. The laughs aren't over-the-top, but are more controlled and mellow. There's a lot of drag too (the movie it's almost 3 hours long) and it can get depressing at time, specially in the second half, but it's totally worth seeing. Adam's Sandler's best movie in ages.

Duplicity 5/10

OK this movie sucked. If you don't know which i'm talking about, this is the one with Julia Roberts and that brit guy where they're both spies. Movie wasn't even remotely funny, and for a comedy it was a mission to understand what the hell was going on. It tired to go the ocean's 11 route but failed miserably. Go see something else instead.
  9. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

:ninja:uMMMMMMMMMMM

district 9

WOW!!!! one of the best movies i have seen in a very long time... almost perfect. 9.5 out of 10

give a full review when its been out for a while
  10. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

G. I. Joe: The rise of Cobra, from what you've already seen from the thread it was decent. 7/10
  11. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

The Inglorious Basterds. It's a good movie. I'd say about 8/10. Worth watching. This is a Quentin Terrantino movie... there is plenty of violence to go around.
  12. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

anon /b/rother was live-streaming Texas chainsaw massacre:The Beginning so I decided to watch it. Sucked hardcore. Poor acting and no plot. It disappointed me in every aspect.

1/10.
  13. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Surrogates 6/10. Was it just me or was this movie below average? I expected it to be a lot better. Thankfully this movie was just 1.24 hours or I wouldn't have made it to the end.
  14. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

it was but bruce willis is awesome and we love him.
  15. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Zombieland - 9/10 for mindless fun and laughter. wicked zombiekilling action.

L4d should get a Zombieland mod.
  16. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

no its just not you, i saw this and i wasnt expecting such a boring ending
    i had high hopes for it

yeah we do but not as long as he wears that stupid blonde wig

Ong Bak 1 and 2, 9.5 and 9 respectively, just awesome martial arts
  17. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

[IMG]

El Mariachi - 8/10. It was Robert Rodriguez's debut movie and was basically about a traveling mariachi who accidently switches his guitar case with a criminal's guitar case. Little does he know the guitar case if full of guns and the criminal has hitmen after him. There is more to the plot but I won't spoil it for those who wants too see it. This movie was part 1 of the El Mariachi trilogy by Robert Rodriguez.... of course part 2 being Desperado and part 3 Once upon a Time in Mexico. Action isn't quite as good as the other 2 in the trilogy, but the plot is alot better and had more of a realistic shootouts feel to it, unlike the jaw dropping scenes as the other 2. Plus u'll understand Antonio Banderas flashbacks in Desperado better since this is what it was about and will clear it up. Also btw, the movie is in Spanish and has English subtitles.
  18. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Die Hard 3 - 7/10

Seen it before, but years ago. Thought it was good but never as good as the first. I felt at times it was just kinda random. Always fun to see Sam L. Jackson freaking out though
  19. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

Well I was in the Christmas spirit and felt like watching a Christmas slasher film from the 80's. I give this movie 7.5/10

[IMG]
  20. Re: Review the Last Movie You Watched

(Push)
    2/10
    I watch this move anticipating telekenesis and got shit. 12 year old girl carrying a gun around and cursing like a sailor. No real plot. No real storyline. Just like JUMPER it had pretty good special effects but nothing else.

The last mimzy
    7/10
    I had the day off first off and it was on tv. It was pretty good seemed like the kids would enjoy it. Nice story line but the plot didn't seem to be urgent.

Live free or die hard
    9/10
    Bruce willis was in typical action mode need I say more. Sexy daughter. Lol