1. Was to be expected. Kinda slow chapter if you ask me. 49 pages of them coming to that conclusion..
  2. I miss the titans already.
  3. I want to know more about the beast titan
  4. I'm enjoying the political plot rather than just Titan slaying. Both make for a interesting mix. Like The Walking Dead, sometimes the biggest threat isn't the monster outside but the guy sitting next to you.
  5. I have enjoyed the chapter, specially Armin's plan. Who think Armin can become in time a "monster" strategist?
  6. I liked the chap a lot too.
    It's nice seeing that the good guys are actually becoming quite fucked up in the head too. Especially Armin.
    They're not really what you'd call traditional heroes anymore.

My only problem with all this is that the manga is too wordy. Too many explanations about stuff that the reader can understand without needing the author to hold his hand.
  7. Words words words words: the chapter. I can dig the political side plot but holy fuck can we see something else now. Also Levi is the true villian.
  8. Fucking hell.... Just when you are getting your hopes up after all that depressing slaughter we get this shit... Fucking fucccck...

And I guess all that drooling on Levi's squad will end now, lol...
  9. this mangaka takes too long to deliver a chapter and its sooooo fucking slow, this is a case where the anime reigns supreme over the manga
  10. Ahem... if you've read the chapter please click below.

WHY IS NOBODY COMMENTING ON THE FACT THAT LEVI'S LAST NAME IS ACKERMAN?!?!??!?!?!? THAT MEANS THIS NEW GUY IS LIKELY HIS FATHER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY... HE IS RELATED TO MIKASA!!!

Maybe this was a generally accepted theory or something already, but I sure as hell never thought about it.
  11. they both have those dead in the eye look and honestly they looked a lot like one another
  12. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I DID NOT EVEN FUCKING NOTICE THAT!!!

OMFG... This is al getting seriously fucked up.
  13. Most people do in this manga. Krista and Armin, Jean and Eren, Hange and Sasha; doesn't mean anything usually tho.
  14. Chapter is out on mangastreamhttp://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/56/2332/1
  15. According to the manga, both of Mikasa's parents were killed by the kidnappers. Either they're distantly related (cousins, etc) or there's going to be some "I'm your real dad" issues coming up.
  16. Dude's, something else we might have missed. The captain of the human suppression squad also goes by the name of Ackerman... Dude's the father of Levi.
    Plot twists everywhere...
  17. I did say that in my spolier tag lol