1. ifeanyi84 likes this.
  2. that was a pretty decent start. i'll keep an eye on this one.
    San Goku likes this.
  3. Also following this. It has that Parasyte feel to it.

Though I was not a fan of the art, at first, but I think it was meant to be that way coz its trying to be creepy & silly at the same time.
    ifeanyi84 and San Goku like this.
  4. The art is creepy AF.

Also, the first chapter was 2 me IRL. I liked where it was going and then it happened to be something supernatural. I'm a bit dissappointed with that, but I'll read the rest of it.
    San Goku likes this.
  5. Hahah what a guy
  6. That's fucked up. I feel for him.
  7. San Goku likes this.
  8. I just realized I didn't read the chapter before. That was a good double chapter for me and chapter 11 was amazing. I enjoyed the art work. I like how this is going so far.
  9. What? That ain't true. That tree guy looks nothing like her. Also, she's completely different from when she's at work.
    San Goku likes this.
  10. What you been smoking San Haha its defintely not cop girl. New chapter out http://readms.net/r/jagaaaaaan/12/4219/1
    Not surprised the cop girl has weird hobbies as well. Not the first weirdo in this manga. Lol at the ending. I wonder how Thats going to turn out.
    San Goku likes this.
  11. Here's a spoiler: I bet someone's going to absolutely tilt off the face of the earth and turn into a fucking monster.

I'm slowly growing into this series, this isn't the first time a series shows issues of modern society by turning its victims into monsters. OPM is also a bit like that.
    San Goku likes this.
  12. Here's a spoiler: I bet someone's going to absolutely tilt off the face of the earth and turn into a fucking monster.

I'm slowly growing into this series, this isn't the first time a series shows issues of modern society by turning its victims into monsters. OPM is also a bit like that.
  13. Someone said it before but the artwork really is creepy in this series
    San Goku likes this.
  14. This is one fucked- up manga... but I could not stop reading it until the chapter with the creepy guy Motomu. Who turned out to be a deranged guy - more than the main character and the other humans. Reading only to see if Bell (the policewoman) is also a Fractured Human.
    San Goku likes this.
  15. I just wanna see Bell naked.
    Thunderbox and San Goku like this.
  16. I wonder if Roba-chan or his beloved are gonna become fractured humans
  17. Robo-chan needs some real pussy, you can only use your hand for so long.
    cole_924 likes this.
  18. Looks like you'll be getting your wish soon...
    San Goku and dreed like this.