1. Hajime no Ippo

Hajime no Ippo Manga - Read Hajime no Ippo manga scans online.
    1 people like this.
  2. Re: Hajime no Ippo

852 is out if most havent read it yet. Like i said before Itagaki is going to show you the true meaning of speed :)
  3. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Where? Mangahelpers and Onemanga don't have it.
  4. Re: Hajime no Ippo

yeah, I looked on Onemanga, I prayed for it, but it hasn't shown up recently. I really love Itagaki, he pwns more than the main character in my opinion. Especially since whenever he and Ippo spar now Ippo just keeps talking about how hard it is for him to get anything going.
  5. Re: Hajime no Ippo

woops i lied... i thought 851 was 852, i fail.. sorry
  6. Re: Hajime no Ippo

teehee, good fail Ipposama
  7. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Wow 851 chapters,I may have to take a gander.
  8. Re: Hajime no Ippo

:( about the fail. As for accune, HnI is arguable the best sports manga ever.. everything about it is good times. You should Definitely check it out
  9. Re: Hajime no Ippo

I looked at the first few pages to see if I would like the drawings and so far so good.
  10. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Do more than look. Ravenously consume. It's duration and appeal as a manga is almost unequaled. It really is really good stuff
  11. Re: Hajime no Ippo

where in the world is 852 translated... gah
  12. Re: Hajime no Ippo

I caught up to 851, but the later the series stretched on the worse it got to me. I enjoyed it in the beginning, but as it progressed the techniques became more and more outrageous, and the opponents turned into clones of each other. I have to give the author some credit because there's only so much you can do, but things like Miyata's latest punch just make me groan. I miss the beginning when everything they did seemed realistic enough and there were historical references.
  13. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Is this manga on a break or something?
  14. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Seems like it. Raws haven't been coming out for weeks now. Wonder when it'll continue.
  15. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Theres often a one week break. Saying it hasn't come out for weeks is exaggerating. Scans on the other hand, they get put on hiatus for what seems like forever.
  16. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Was there a chapter last week? I can't remember, but I don't think so. So it hasn't been out for weeks (plural, as in 2 weeks at least).
  17. Re: Hajime no Ippo

Scans are out for 852 and 853.

Fucking hell, Mashiba has still got it.
  18. Re: Hajime no Ippo

well, it'd be weird to see him lose at this stage, but I wouldn't want it to be too easy.

They should've made Itagaki struggle a little more, fucker is overhyped now