1. Or a 11 episode show instead of the regular 26 and 51 BONES animes.
  2. That latest chapter.

I feel like this mangaka has a really good sense of the genre - he hits a lot of the shonen tropes without the manga being a giant cliche itself.
  3. Wasn't it too soon that he could handle 100,000....
  4. I'm of the mindset that anything over 100% in nearly any situation is pretty silly. It's one thing to compare something like volume or numericals - 120 is 120% of 100 - but when it comes to attributes like "strength" it's on a sliding scale - 0 to 100%. Having someone go over 100% is just silly, unless it's a comparison.

That said, I got used to it being a shonen trope a while ago. It's one of the things that I was referring to in my above post. We'll see what the ramifications are later - from this author, I expect there to definitely be some significant ones. I'll be very disappointed if it's blown off entirely. You can already tell a bit though in the final panels and the page or two before that his right arm looks pretty shredded.
  5. anime trailer
    UNTZ and Kickz like this.
  6. Anyone read the latest chapter? Seriously... I like this Manga.
    UNTZ likes this.
  7. Man Deku needs to take a break before his arms fall off!
  8. Anyone saw the anime episode? I saw it! I'm so happy that this Manga finally got an anime.

Deku! I mean Midoriya! You're finally going to be on the big stage!
  9. UNTZ likes this.
  10. This chapter was pretty BOSS
  11. I'd put money on All-Might dying soon. Not really sure how Midoriya is going to be allowed to get even close to All-Might's strength by the big bad though.
  12. How about that last chapter?
  13. Holy....what the hell did I just read. All Might is as crazy as Deku.
  14. UNTZ likes this.
  15. UNTZ and Leroy like this.
  16. So I just started on the first volume of this series. I'm reading it in Japanese because now that 2 of the big 3 are done I've decided to just embrace reading anything new in Japanese since I have easy access to it,

All Might is god damn hilarious.
    Rai Ryuzaki and San Goku like this.
  17. This is a really good manga you'll enjoy it.