1. Nice chapter, I'm predicting Hawkins is gonna end up betraying Kaido. There's also Xdrake who might betray him, BM is on the way, this arc is gonna be crazy.
  2. ^^ I can see that with Hawkins, he needs to make a name for himself. Wasn't Kid with Kaido as well?
  3. Kid doesn't look like someone who would join someone.

I think the dude with his wings joined Kaidou too.

And goddamn, I can't wait to see Strawhat Crew clashing with Kaidou in a couple of years!
    cole_924 likes this.
  4. Kid is Kaidos prisoner, Hawkins and Apoo joined Kaido, and X-Drake has been with Kaido since before the timeskip I think.
    Thunderbox and San Goku like this.
  5. Thank you for clearing that up!
  6. Yeah, I looked it up. Man, that stuff happened 2 years ago.

The BM arc lasted about 2 years I think, I bet this arc is going to last at leas as long. Holy shit, I'm going to be 26 by the time they get off Wano, shit's crazy.... I bet by the time One Piece finishes, I'll be married with kids or something.
    San Goku likes this.
  7. Yeah it's a kinda terrifying thought. On one hand I can't wait for all of the mysteries to be revealed, on the other hand I'll probably be in my 30a when that time comes. It really will be at least 6 months before Luffy meets Kaido, and that's an optimistic estimation.
    San Goku and Thunderbox like this.
  8. Were you like 15 when you joined this forum? Because 26? I'll be 33 next weekend, damn you young.
    Thunderbox, dreed and San Goku like this.
  9. I think I was in my 1st year of university when I watched Luffy at Enies Lobby and he whipped out 2nd gear for the 1st time!
  10. That was like 07, so I was in 8th grade during that time. My friends all used to rag on me pretty hard for always talking about manga. Wasn't till high school when I met my first fans of the manga/anime, I always went on NarutoMania to get updates and just talk about manga, though I rarely posted back then.
    Thunderbox and San Goku like this.
  11. Yeah, I was 15 in 2009, hehehehe, a full blown weeb until a couple of years ago.
    San Goku likes this.