1. the Germa only showed up so that Sanji could:

1. watch them lose
    2. absolutely manhandle whoever beats them
    3. look baus
    dreed and San Goku like this.
  2. hope Pekom puts up a good fight.
    dreed and killacross like this.
  3. Pekom looks badass. Hope Sanji's brothers fucking destroy everyone. Still remember that spread where they were sitting on a top of dead bodies.
    San Goku likes this.
  4. Im conflicted.

I like your idea as I wanna see sanji just f--- some powerful foes up big time.

On other hand I also want germa to beat the shit out of their enemies as well.

Can we get a combo please ? Sanji showing his full power overshadowing his siblings but at the same time germa doing well by themselves.

Honestly is whatever happens the big mom pirates gotta get wrecked
    killacross likes this.
  5. i suspect they are gonna wreck shop and then hit an opponent they cant hurt (probably Oven)...Sanji shows up and 1 shots him
    ...really, an epic panel can do crazy justice here

the only lasting effect I want from this arc is Sanji's bounty >> Zoro's because I feel that will be comedic gold
  6. One shot? I want Sanji to get a proper fight. Last one he got was the wolf back Enies Lobby. Would love to see his bounty gp above Zoro for a bit. That'd be pretty funny.
  7. Hmmmm maybe some Sanji action next week??? Either way i hope this doesn't drag on like the Katakuri fight...... im actually more interested in what happens after BM eats her weeeed cake i mean wedding cake

BM made short work of him lol.....
    San Goku likes this.