One Piece Chapter 881 Discussiona

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Leroy, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
  2. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Good job Jinbe! This was his time to shine in this moment and he came through like I expected him to.
  3. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    who was the goofy face?

I didnt understand that panel
    ifeanyi84 and San Goku like this.
  4. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    That was weird, I don't know either.
  5. sdsky DarkSoul

Message Count:
    The broken glass + something related to ace gave him a clue..maybe blood is also related
    San Goku likes this.
  6. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    He going to eat him and power up to a new level of haki!
    sdsky likes this.
  7. killacross Ninensei

Message Count:
    i feel like i have seen this fight before in OP or another manga/anime

...the guy could predict his moves/read his mind...so he basically turned his mind off and fought based purely off his battle instincts

...also, wonder why luffy was stretching the skin on his face
    San Goku likes this.
  8. ifeanyi84 Dean Big Brother AlmighTY

Message Count:
    i re-read the sequence leading up to the goofy face mad times and i still have no clue what that was about
    San Goku likes this.
  9. Thunderbox Those sleepless nights

Message Count:
    Very strange chapter.
    El Mas Chingon and San Goku like this.
  10. El Mas Chingon Don't Trip

Message Count:
    Whoa.... looks like Katakuri has awakened his DF. He was able to change the environment around him to Mochi. I'm thinking Luffy is gonna awaken his DF also.

He was trying to trick Katakuri.... when he said to hurry up guys I'm gonna drop dead, Nami and Chopper were grinning also.
    San Goku likes this.
  11. sdsky DarkSoul

Message Count:
    Probably... the way they made a panel showing ace (which was in a similar situation with Aikanu) only made me think he HAS to win, not jsut survive, win...kinda like "that wont happen again" sort of thing...

Also, like some people have said...he most likely will use fire to beat the guy...like red hawk could melt his mochi and all that..
    maybe the gear 4 + fire thing they made in a poster for some chapters go...

(found it)

or maybe, like some other guy said.. he will shove broken shard into his fists..which will be absorvev by the mochi (because unlike rubber it doesnt bounce stuff back,just absorves the impact) and then Katakuri will be kicking luffy's ass hard only to then notice "is that a sting in my heart?" and then die a very painfull death.

Attached Files:

San Goku and El Mas Chingon like this.
  12. El Mas Chingon Don't Trip

Message Count:
    Good find on picture.....it could be possible i guess. Its not uncommon for early forshadowing like that.

I still dont see him using G4..... im thinking we might see him awaken his DF. Parmecia types affect the environment around them..... Luffy could turn the walls and floor into rubber. If he does that he could bounce off everything and not be hurt.... and even use it to his advantage for atacking.
    San Goku likes this.
  13. sdsky DarkSoul

Message Count:
    Well, G4 does have that attack in which Luffy's punch "bounce" on air and hit the enemy even after the enemy dodges ,no ?
    Against a guy who can see a bit into the future the only way to hit him may be to bounce your punches MANY times in a way that he cannot see where the next one will come from(until he is mid air and is too late)...

Plus, Katakuri does seem to have striking power that base luffy cannot match...
    Ideally maybe Luffy wont awaken something with his fruit, or, he will awaken it and it will allow him to do what RAYL...guy said (you know, be more agile and consume less energy to get the same amount of power)

that plus the fire thing..(but yeah,not much my find, so guy on youtube mentined it lol so Im just forwarding info I suppose)
    fire seems to work VERY well on all the candy people...it would also pay omage to ace kinda like "your fire didnt beat aikanu's stornger DF,but helps me beat my strong DF version" and something like that..
    San Goku likes this.
  14. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Face thing weird AF, Jinbe a boss. 10 hours? Are they supposed to run or hide from BM for 10 hours?
    San Goku likes this.
  15. sdsky DarkSoul

Message Count:
    Well, she and her pirates think she is dead...problem is...where will she focis her anger now?
    maybe she'll start eating and killing everyone like some suspect.
    San Goku likes this.