One Piece Chapter 859 Discussion

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga' started by Leroy, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    El Mas Chingon likes this.
  2. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    I assume all the rockets will be hidden in Bege's body up until he fires them off. I wonder what crazy thing Luffy is going to do when he makes his entrance? I hope it rivals that of Gai sesnai. I guess someone has to say it and it looks like I have to be that guy, that baby and mother are butt ugly. The only way I see this plan going wrong is if the mirror lady some how manages to get free and or someone accidentally calls out Cesar by his real name.
  3. Thunderbox Those sleepless nights

Message Count:
    I'm excited for this. This is gun' get good!
  4. El Mas Chingon Don't Trip

Message Count:
    So BM has Conqueror's Haki, Bege confirmed they would have a ZERO chance of winning in a free for all with BM....... i seriously hope this puts to rest the " BM is weak and only a Yonko cuz of her influence" debates on Reddit and Oro Jackson.

Also am i the only one that thinks this plan ain't gonna work??? I have a hard time believing a Yonko is gonna go down so easily. Then agian this may be the only way they can beat BM, since Luffy had a hard time beating Cracker.
    San Goku likes this.
  5. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    That reference about the conquerors haki may carry some weight in assuming she's the weakest out of the yonko cause she doesn't have control over conqueror's haki, it can only come when she's really upset and emotionally unstable. That is what I got from the chapter....she could very well have control over it and Bege only witnessed it at that moment.
  6. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    My guess is that this plan isn't gonna work due to Luffy's entrance.
  7. El Mas Chingon Don't Trip

Message Count:
    No i didnt mean her being the weakest Yonko....... i mean theres huge debates on her being literally weak. Like being a Yonko doesn't mean u nessecarily have to be a strong pirate and can be a Yonko just on numbers and influence alone. Basically most claim she's the equivalent of Buggy the Clown of the Yonko. Or some say cuz of her DF she's equivalent of Moria as a fighter.

Now ive felt she might be the weakest of the Yonko but by no means "weak."
    San Goku likes this.
  8. cole_924 Active Member

Message Count:
    I honestly have no idea what might happen next. Im pretty sure big momma ain't goin down, not for good at least. Maybe we'll see a weakened BM vs judge or luffy or some type of team up against her
    San Goku likes this.