1. THIS GOT DARK!
  2. Kimon, Mono, Kanjo and Raizou are all reincarnations? I still don't get that girls power, she can control animals with her balls?
  3. Awesome. Maybe we're about to meet the "the sleeping legend".
    San Goku likes this.
  4. One thing I wanted to mention. Last we saw, Jack was at the bottom of the sea, and Inurashi was planning to capture him. There's a good chance Momodragon (forget his name exactly) is his prisoner. Jack doesn't seem like the kinda guy to not try and kill the minks immediately after being bitched out. How did this fucker make his way back to Wano? Can't wait to find out.
    San Goku likes this.
  5. Probably got rescued by one of his crew members. Lucky mofo trying hurt a giant eliphant. That idiot should be really glad he survived that blow
    San Goku likes this.
  6. I need a REALLY good explanation on how Jack survived being at the bottom of the ocean after getting bitch slap from a giant ancient elephant.
  7. Inurashi wanted to question him about how he got there, it was of the reasons he stayed behind. I highly doubt one of his crew could of got to him first. That means to rescue him they'd have to go through the Minks.
  8. I think he's half fishman. He's got.weird teeth and horns.
    San Goku likes this.
  9. You think so? I will have to look into that.
  10. Yeah there's been no definitive answer, but he's definitely not 100% human.
    San Goku likes this.