1. cole_924 likes this.
  2. Tbh I got some fox tv show vibe and not a good one.
  3. This looks pretty good, I like the realistic take of fantasy colliding with modern society.
    San Goku likes this.
  4. No one has watched this?

Kinda split on this... It was entertaining... But the pacing and storyline were pretty fucked

San Goku likes this.
  5. I gave it a 7/10 initially, and then went over all the other movies that I gave a 7/10. I found them consistently better than Bright. So I'm giving it a 6/10.

I enjoyed the movie, it had some nice action sequences, I liked the orc and elfish language, I liked their take on all that racial jazz. But all in all, the movie wasn't really complete and felt like lazy story telling.
    San Goku likes this.
  6. I feel like this would have been waaaay better as a series or as a book to read. Really big lore and world they tried to build and jam into a short movie. If there was more content for backstory and all that it could be waaaay better as a series or books. Maybe it is a book.
    San Goku and Vicious like this.
  7. I agree, maybe a 7-10 ep series and 2 eps explaining how everyone came together.
    MC Clean likes this.
  8. I had mixed feelings I didn't hate it, but I certainly didn't love it. Apparently a sequel is happening.
    Vicious and San Goku like this.
  9. This. The Orcs were cheesy as hell. The Elf death squad was pretty tight.
    I would like a prequel to see this massive war they kept talking about.
    MC Clean, cole_924 and San Goku like this.