1. A low key Shounen magical anime is Radiant. Season 1 just ended. Started off slow but it picked up mid towards the end.
  2. I think the Mob Psycho series is at the point where it's going up a notice with these new Espers.

Dororo's backstory was tragic, beautifully executed though.
  3. Jojo continues to be AMAZING. But I'm also really enjoying Shield Hero.
    San Goku likes this.
  4. I actually just started season 2, I fell in love with this series man, I like it more than One Punch.
    San Goku likes this.
  5. What's Shield Hero?
  6. Things are heating up in domestic na kanojo. I don't know where its going and I like that.

Mob finally introduced some competent villains. We will see if anyone is a match for Mob's hidden "????" level.

This isekai show about 4 heroes summoned to a world. Shit happens and the shield hero is considered a menace to society and the other heroes are the most incompetent assholes...whew. Sorry. Its a series where everyone except the shield hero and his companions are assholes or idiots. Suffice to say I'm not watching it. Gets my blood pressure boiling. I'm reading the manga though. There are interesting concepts about otherworlders which is keeping me interested.
    San Goku likes this.
  7. So is Norman dead or Alive in Neverland? I want to know what he was looking at as he went through those doors. Sister Krone got killed inside the gate and the other girl as well. I am led to believe that he may be alive. Maybe Mother and Grandmother select the brightest and keep them alive to free themselves?

Random thoughts, he's probably just dead. I want to also know what Emma and Ray have planned now.
  8. I'm thinking he is alive, he is 1 of the 3 main protagonists and extremely high IQ, so chances are he is being shipped to another facility to serve some other role or to be experimented on. Girls get the chance to become Mama's and sisters like Isabella and Krone so they must use the boys for another role
    San Goku likes this.
  9. And that role has to be a sperm releasing machine.:p
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  10. :eek: Why did that not even occur to me! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I'd sign up for that if I was going to be sent to the slaughter house. Seriously though from Ray's explanation on how he found out I'm guessing the demons bread them through test tubes and not the natural way by letting them roam in the field and humping females.
    Leroy likes this.
  11. I thought of that as well. But what makes you think that the breeding is any different from the other parallels that have been established between cattle and human. Plus there is a benefit of saving the best males and females to breed. It gives a higher possibility of better stock the next generation. You don't immediately kill the best bull at the farm.
    San Goku likes this.
  12. Canada has a dirty past with Eugenics, that is the term for what you are describing.
    Leroy likes this.
  13. That Dororo show is pretty interesting.
    San Goku likes this.
  14. Finally a more appropriate JoJo OP and ED, really glad we got a new ED because the Jodeci one wasn't working but I get why they did it. One of the singers is name JoJo lol.

15. I absolutely agree 100% with gigguk on this series. And I too happen to marathon the manga in a couple of days.
    San Goku likes this.
  16. OPM S2 has a new trailer. Animation quality has dropped significantly. I'm not a fan of the muted colours. But hopefully seeing more than just the trailer will change my mind.
    UNTZ, San Goku and cole_924 like this.
  17. I was expecting a downgrade with OPM, so tbh I don't think they did too bad.
    San Goku likes this.
  18. Neverland ep 11 was so good and satisfying. If i can equate it i would to a perfect orgasm, that's how satisfied I was.
  19. Any of you watch that Netflix original Love Death n Robots?
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  20. Just the first episode yet. That animation was legit. Gonna take my time with this like I always do with anthologies.
    San Goku likes this.