1. [IMG]

Mob Psycho II jumps out to me
    the Made in Abyss movies
    and the Tanya the Evil movie
    Martzu, UNTZ, cole_924 and 2 others like this.
  2. Boogiepop, Dororo, Dimension High School, Domestic no Kanojo, Endro, Fukigen na Mononakean S2, Grimms notes, Kakegurui S2, Mob Psycho S2, Tate no Yuusha, Revisions, Promised Neverland (never read the manga).

Code geass, Dungeon, Fate, psycho pass, youjo senki movies.

Boku no hero, golden kamuy and lupin OVA.

my list.
    San Goku likes this.
  3. The anime for sure is Mob and Abyss. I hope that there is some other ones that will catch my eye.
  4. The Promised Neverland and season 2 of JoJos Golden Wind is nice
    San Goku likes this.
  5. San Goku likes this.
  6. Toonami is goin hard in the mother fucking paint man. Megalo-Box premiers next week, never heard of it but it looks awesome.
    Vicious and UNTZ like this.
  7. what the heck, we were all talking about that in last seasons thread. Good mini series. It could of been better, I'll let you be the judge.
    UNTZ and cole_924 like this.
  8. I'm looking forward to it looks cool. Mob Psycho started airing like a month ago and I fell in love immediately, I'm loving what toonami is doing rn.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  9. That's the only thing going for it imo. The rest was underwhelming.
  10. Baki lethal convicts arc is finished. He was too careless agains the poison user. The next arc should be a tournament arc. The Chinese Kaioh tournament to select the Kaioh of Kaiohs.
    San Goku likes this.
  11. Vicious likes this.
  12. I really enjoy Karakuri Circus. But at times I feel like they are juggling too many plots at the same time. But it looks like they are all connected. Hopefully they can bring all the plots together without messing it up.

Currently binge watching through bunny girl senpai anime. A pretty good series. I like how the main character can't seem to catch a break having to deal with teenage girl problems. Of course the "quantum mechanics" explanations are just a throwaway explanation to all the strange phenomenon that happens. Apart from that its an enjoyable series.
  13. In for Promise Neverland and Mob Psycho ofcourse
  14. The music is awesome and the show was wonderfully done. Highly recommended it.
    San Goku and cole_924 like this.