1. Vicious and San Goku like this.
  2. I thought we were already in the summer season? At first glance I'll check out Dr. Stone (couldn't continue the manga) and Vineland Saga (hear ppl on here say good things about this series over the years).
    Vicious likes this.
  3. Summer season just started with July.

PSA: fans of Konosuba take note that the upcoming movie is a continuation of the anime and is canon.
    San Goku likes this.
  4. Enjoyed episode 1 of Dr. Stone. I'm hoping I get further in the anime than I did with the manga, I feel I will.
    Leroy likes this.
  5. You guys should check enen no shouboutai. The first episode was pretty dope and its from the same mangaka as soul eater.
    Leroy, Vicious, Kickz and 1 other person like this.
  6. The opening is dope, I will check it out

Leroy likes this.
  7. Vinland opening is cool as well

Leroy likes this.
  8. those vids are corrupt.

Vinland Saga and man I love this show and Dr. Stone so far.
    Also, my new chicks in dungeons is starting up :3:

Also, loved Enen no Shou. The art and animation and sound were spot on.

Kickz and Leroy like this.
  9. keep an eye on Arifureta. Solid so far
    Leroy likes this.
  10. Vinland saga has been good so far. Loving the art style.
    Vicious and Leroy like this.
  11. Caught a couple minutes of the first ep but I was so tired as I just came in from work and dozed off. Talk about starting a story with action though.
  12. You misspelled 'shit'.

Also checked out Cop Craft, Enen no Shouboutai and Kanata no Astra. All three are on my list for the season. Pretty good openers for all of them. I'm saving Dr. Stone and Vinland Saga for later.
    San Goku likes this.
  13. Vinland saga is fucking badass
  14. Ahhh!! You tricked me! I thought your like meant you enjoyed it! /sad

[IMG]
    San Goku likes this.
  15. Vinland is awesome, hope Thor's is not going to die but of course he is.
    Vicious likes this.
  16. Dude maybe not everyone has read the manga yet.
  17. Lol neither have I, I can often tell at times just by looking. I might be wrong but is easily the fan favorite to build a story for his son.
  18. Totally. I'm getting death flags all over him.
    I don't think you have to read the manga to speculate the likeliest of scenarios and Thors dying is one of the most obvious things.
  19. Haha that's true. Here I thought you were actually spoiling events to come. I guess game of thrones has tought us that much. That for the story to progress the father always has to die.
    San Goku likes this.