1. [IMG]

More Overlord. Fuck Yeah!!!!!! Also some other stuff.
    Vicious and San Goku like this.
  2. Shingeki no Kyojin season 3 July 23, 2018 that is all I see. Let me know what else that's new worth watching.
    UNTZ and cole_924 like this.

3. I'll try to post this every season. I think it's good someone made a top 10 list out of the list of upcoming summer 2018 anime that Leroy has above. It's good because you can see whats good in one place. Now I am interested in the Badminton anime and Baki anime. The vampire one looks good as well.
    Kickz and Vicious like this.
  4. Hope they make this into a series. I enjoy the Tales series. This was from E3 even though it's old for a remaster coming.

5. Caught up with the last 2 episodes of Black Clover yesterday and thought it was great, Captain Yami is bad ass. Does Asta learn to master Ki? Cause that would put him in the next tier I think (going along with a couple more moves). Can sense all energy and neutralize all magic. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode, want to see what that Mantis captain is about.
  6. Banana Fish sounds like it has an interesting premise and I usually like P.A. Works work. Here's the trailer for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbHM0mjZvZ0
    Besides this and shingeki no kyojin there aren't many other shows I'm interested in watching. Not even furikuli
    San Goku likes this.
  7. Holy shit that Boku ep was epic as FUCK!!! All Might!!! Also the Nanatsu ep was awesome. Finally some kick-ass anime episodes.
    San Goku likes this.
  8. Banana Fish trailer really promoted the show well, I think I'm almost sold.
  9. I guess I am in the minority to not be completely taken in by this show. I still think the premise is stupid and I have a hard time connecting with Joe. Shirato is right in saying what's the point of having a megalo box match with two gearless people. There are just so many different things that I don't agree with in this series and it ruined my enjoyment of the show.
    San Goku likes this.
  10. The song man the song... it's dope as hell.
    San Goku likes this.
  11. Hehe. Merlin so unbelievable OP with Infinity.

That golden kamuy episode was hilarious. The power of boners is real.
  12. Last episode of Golden Kamuy was episode 12. Season 2 announced at the end to come in October.

Merlin says shit like she can stop all of time and then makes me wonder if she is actually the strongest of all the Sins.
    Vicious likes this.
  13. Could be. At a later time you'll learn that she had to pay a price for such a power. But we all know Meliodas is the strongest. Except for Lion's Sin of Pride who is the manliest of men.
  14. The hell was with that finale for megalo box. I was at least hoping for a good old fashioned boxing match and they didn't even bother showing most of it? Such a wasted potential of a series.
  15. C'mon man you've been bashing Megalo so much. The ending was at least decent.
    Vicious likes this.
  16. I hate wasted potential much more than a simple bad series. I had high hopes because of the first episode and it went downhill from there on.
    San Goku likes this.
  17. I can't argue with that statement lol
  18. Damn didn't realize today was the last episode of Nanatsu for the season..:(
    San Goku likes this.
  19. Hater.
    San Goku likes this.