1. About fucking time Nina took things seriously.
  2. New anime trailer for Fall, starting next month, created by Netflix

This trailer is hilarious, the voice acting is like that of an abridged ANime series on Youtube. Was cracking up at the "Fuccboi" part
    San Goku, UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  3. Man that just looks like 10 lbs of no good in a 5 lb bag at first but get this shit:

"For all the otakus about to cry foul, Neo Yokio was made in collaboration with anime studios Production IG and Studio Deen, along with the Seoul-based animation house MOI. The show's storyboard artists include Kazuhiro Furuhashi (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Hunter x Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin) and Junji Nishimura (Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Pro Golfer Saru). The series is the latest addition to Netflix's expanding [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]anime line-up[/COLOR]."

Wow.. still it looks like shit to me and Jaden Smith smh. Eh who knows could be awesome but it just looks like some mtv or CN cheap show. When I saw IG and Studio Deen involved and Kazuhiro san involved I have to give it a chance.
    UNTZ and Kickz like this.
  4. I lol'd @ the fuckboi part too. I'll give this a chance only because of Jaden Smith.
    Kickz likes this.