1. [IMG]

I'll update with anichart when they are live.
    Vicious and San Goku like this.
  2. Apparently OPM Season 2 trailer didn't go down well.
  3. We are definitely not getting the madhouse level of animation. But hopefully it will look better as the episodes come out.
  4. So having looked over the chart more thoroughly here is what I got.
    Definite watch:
    Bungou Stray Dogs S3
    One Punch Man S2
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Gonna check out:
    Carole and Tuesday
    Fairy Gone
    Gunjou no Magmell
    Kenja no Mago
    Kimetsu no Yaiba
    Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau
    Mayonaka no Occult
    Nemu Amida
    RobiHachi
    Shoumetsu Toshi
    San Goku likes this.
  5. not spring but July

San Goku likes this.
  6. Side track for a bit. Recently joined shanaproject. So damn easy to get anime releases. I just subscribed the shows I wanted to watch this season from the subber I prefer at the quality I prefer and it provides me with an rss link. If you want a simple anime torrent site where you don't have to keep track of links or manually download them I recommend shanaproject.
    Vicious and San Goku like this.
  7. Watched Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau ep 1 not bad.

I'll have to check out that Dr. Stone trailer later. I tried following the manga but lost interest after a while.
  8. Halfway through I thought it was just another stupid harem show. But the ending has me interested.
  9. That Mob finale was great. I saw there's more to the series, thought this would be the end. I hope they do a third season.
    San Goku likes this.
  10. Yeah. I read the manga a bit. There is a couple of arcs left. Suffice to say we are gonna see mob's "???" come out.
    cole_924 likes this.
  11. Watched Fairy Gone and Kimetsu no Yaiba today. Both with interesting plots and good animation. Especially Kimetsu. That animation is legit.
    Ice(v)an and San Goku like this.

12. This is what sold me
    San Goku, cole_924 and Leroy like this.
  13. I also thought kimetsu was a pretty good watch. Def gonna continue this show.
    Also just watched one punch man. The pacing and soundtrack are so shit. I almost didn't finish it. Fucking madhouse. I hate that they aren't making the second season.
    San Goku likes this.
  14. Well I gotta check kimetsu after that!

Disappointed in the first ep of OPM as well.
  15. That colour palette on OPM is so muted I feel like I'm looking at a very poorly lit show. I hope there is a modicum of improvement going on from here.
    San Goku likes this.
  16. ^I mean what the hell have you done with Genos. He looked so awesome in the first season. Also is it just me or is the voice actor for Saitama different?
    San Goku likes this.
  17. It's definitely not as good but I didn't really have a problem with OPM.
    San Goku likes this.
  18. [IMG]
    Gif of the week
    Haohmaru and San Goku like this.
  19. Demon Slayer looks great, been looking forward to this one.
    San Goku likes this.
  20. Is it just my imagination or did the animation in OPM ep 2 take another progressive shit dive?
    Haohmaru likes this.