1. [IMG]

Because Vicious couldn't be bothered to make one. Btw this is the final neregate chart since the site is shutting down.
    UNTZ, Kickz, San Goku and 1 other person like this.
  2. I know the owner of the animation studio that is working on Akindo Sei no Little Peso. Fever Creations. The studio is located about a 15-20 minute bike ride from my apartment. Right near Level 5's office as well as a bunch of other animation/visual effects studios.
    Rai Ryuzaki, UNTZ, Kickz and 2 others like this.
  3. Of all the cheap shots... wise guy huh. ;) I leave it to the professionals that have done it before. Thank you.

That post was nothing but a bunch name dropping and delusions of grandeur. lol. j/k That's awesome man. I literally am jealous of you over there and yeah..
  4. Off the top:

Shingeki no Kyojin
    Boku no Hero
    Boruto
    Shingeki no Bahamut
    Atom ( I have to rep the grandfather of all animes)

Anything else word of mouth from here or if I feel like exploring others.

Re:Creators (shit anything with 'Re:' in it has been good so far so I should assume that to continue?)

edit

Too bad with neregate their anime list has been a good anime thread foundation for awhile now.
    Kickz likes this.
  5. Nice 9min recap of Attack on Titan plot since its been 4 years;

Leroy likes this.
  6. Haha. That's exactly as how i remember it.
    Kickz likes this.
  7. I watched it all from the beginning a couple weeks ago, so good.
  8. Amazing first episode of Shingeki no Kyojin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea that titan in the wall at the end of the first season was actually a titan in the wall LOL!!!! I just assumed it was a promo saying the titans are here and will be back hahaha. I wanted that guy to survive he should of stayed quiet after that beas titan (can I call it that?) walked away. I always thought we were bound to see a titan that could talk. This one is unique he looks super strong, taller and can control all the primitive titans

Boku no Hero was a decent first ep, summed up some events of last season and continuing with training the UA students.
  9. Yea the pacing was fantastic in this ep, I hope it stays like this the rest of the season.

Still frustrated they couldin't get that preacher to talk, it seems like this show reeeeally likes to hold on to its secrets lol..
    San Goku likes this.
  10. Oh crap I just realized how far behind the anime is compared to the manga. All of them are still so naive and ignorant. But this will be a refresher in a sense for me. The beast titan is...a beast. That thing can talk and apparently can control other titans. Interesting what he said about the nape. I think it indicates that there is someone there i.e. he is a shifter. Oh and that ED gives a very short history lesson in case anybody is interested.
    Kickz, San Goku and killacross like this.
  11. Finally a good season of animes.. A lot to watch this time thru
  12. Yea it was a long boring winter for anime.

Ended up going back and watching Yuyu Hakusho on Blu Ray
    Vicious and San Goku like this.
  13. Anyone gonna check out the Berserk anime? I thought there was a reboot already?

Gonna check out the Attack on Titan, but I read the whole manga, so it ain't gonna be for the plot.
    Might check out Natsume Yuujinchou Roku, looks like fun.

Also, did anyone remember Tatami Galaxi? According to that poster, it's going to get a movie.
    San Goku likes this.
  14. I'm pretty sure it doesnt say tatami galaxy. Its a movie by the same director masaaki yuasa though
    Thunderbox and San Goku like this.
  15. I guess it was the art that gave me a familiar vibe. I'll probably re-watch that, it's been years, I only remember one scene.
  16. So far i've enjoyed the pilot episodes of Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records, Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism and Sakura Quest.
    UNTZ likes this.
  17. Seikaisuru Kado is out as is a few others including Clockwork planet. Gonna check 'em out and see if they can last 1min or turn into one of those hidden gems but I am excited about Seikai and it's a double ep to start.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32032/Seikaisuru_Kado
  18. I thought clockwork sucked and didn't finish it. Renai Bouken looks funny if you're into a parody, I watched a bit of it.
  19. Yeah clockwork didn't work for me either. I just can't get behind the idea about the world being made of gears. And the pacing was terrible. Renai Bouken was good fun. It made me laugh so i'm gonna continue watching it. Seikaisuru Kado looks interesting with a godly being coming down to earth in a trippy 2km cube.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  20. That Berserk anime is just fucking awful and when I say awful I mean unwatchable as in it sucks.
    UNTZ, Kickz and Thunderbox like this.