1. [IMG]

http://randomc.net/2014/03/27/spring-2014-preview/

Surprised there wasnt a thread for this. I never thought I'd be watching this many New anime's, but I am.

Mushishi is a must and I'm really glad its back.

Haikyuu was great for a volleybal anime. I.g. delivers yet again.

Baby Steps was pretty nice for a tennis anime. I'm hoping it wont turn into a PoT style over the top tennis anime.

Ping pong just watched it. I'm probably one of the few people on this forum that like his anime's and style. Ping pong is a really fun sport. I've been playing it for more than 15 years. I thought the first episode was a fun way to show of Ping pong (table tennis).

ryuugajou nanana no maizoukin. Mainly watched this because of the staff working on it. Turned out to be fun with a silly perv main trying to get rid of a ghost.

No game no life. NEET trapped in another world which happens to be a gameworld. Dream come through you'd think. Nice visuals and could be fun.

mahouka koukou no rettousei. Aside from the incest and annoying little sister I thought this was pretty good. I like the art and the animation during action scènes was good. Not the biggest fan of Magic academy anime, but this doesnt look like your typical big boob/fanservice type anime and people that have read the manga say its good so I'm willing to give it a shot.

Captain earth, BONES + stardriver team. Nothing more to say. Basically I'm watching it because its pretty. Yes I'm that shallow.

Black Bullet, still havent watched it yet, but I like kinema citrus as a studio and reviews were pretty good.

Gokukoku no brynhildr, fan of the manga. The first episode was okayish
  2. I read that Cap. Earth is supposed to be the shit. Read that on 3 other forums lately. Sounds like the same ole to me but then again they said Space Dandy was some kind of jesus of anime to save it and well that was bs. Assuming anime needed "saving" in the first place. HSubs will have CEarth.

Hell even they say it's gonna be amazing: http://horriblesubs.info/
  3. As per usual our opinions are more or less perfectly aligned haha XD
    After seeing each of their first episodes, I very much enjoyed and will be following:

No Game No Life
    Ping Pong
    Haikyuu!!
    Nanana
    Captain Earth
    Isshukan Friends
    Baby Steps
    Bokura wa Minna Kawaiisou (wasn't amazing per say but entertaining at the very least)

All of the above for sure. I've heard mixed things about Mahouka, didnt look like my cup of tea from Random Curiosity's write up but I think I may give it a shot. I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the original Mushishi so I don't think its right for me to watch the second season without seeing the first.

All thats left that I'm really waiting on now is Mekaku City Actors
    Haohmaru and Vicious like this.
  4. I watched No Game No Life today as well as Majin Bone. I thought Majin Bone was okay but No Game No Life looks like the real deal. I think I might continue watching it, I really like the animation.
  5. ahh man Mushishi is awesome. Please watch S1. Have that saved on my server and is one of my all time faves. If nothing else because the OP is win:

6. Dude mushishi is the perfect laid back anime of all time. You'll feel stoned watching it haha.

Bokura wa minna didnt sound like my cup of tea so I didnt check it out. Neither was ishikan friends. If you say its good I might check it out though.

Mekaku city actors looks like its a keeper.

Has anyone seen Akuma riddle? I wanten to check out sidonia no Kishi but I dont know if I can sit through 20 min of shit cg every week.
  7. Isshukan Friends is like Kimi ni Todoke which I loved. Bokura I found pretty hilarious, the characters are pretty fun. I'll get to Mushishi eventually...........like Evangelion..............*prepares to be smacked*
    Haohmaru likes this.
  8. I hope not. One of the greatest mangaka of all time, manga doesn't get better than Tekkon Kinkreet.
  9. With like his anime and style I actually meant Masaaki Yuasa. I've never read Ping Pong before, but if the first episode is any indication, then I know I'm going to love it.

I'll get to it after I watch todays anime.
  10. Is anybody subbing Break Blade I've seen plenty of RAWs but no subbs
  11. No game no life episode 2 just had me in tears. The first half of the episode was so funny. It's been years since I laughed so hard at an anime.
    Atemesk likes this.
  12. Hahaha yea it was pretty hilarious. I can't get over how beautiful the series is though aesthetically.
  13. Ohhh?? Can you provide a link pls or a the subgroups website even better.
  14. Horriblesubs.info is where you can get everything.
    Yeah, the colors, art and animation are all very nice to look at.
  15. Have you read Tekkon Kinkreet? It's only three volumes (the English version is one volume), and it's utterly amazing. It changed my view of manga as a medium and what is possible to achieve with it. I was so used to people rehasing the same art styles and story lines over and over that it really blew me away to read a truly deep story with relatable characters and an insanely inventive, European-influenced art style. The characters are as deep as I've ever seen in manga.

[IMG]
  16. I've seen the movie, which was good, but it didnt blow my mind or anything.
    I've been meaning to read the manga for a while now. Never really motivated myself to try something new though. I'll check it out once I get my laptop fixed. Reading on a phone is not the best way to go.
  17. Dude open a thread for it already. I'm on my phone, cause my laptop is being repared. Takes way too much time to make a thread for it via phone.
    Something so good and fun needs to be discussed more.