1. ^
    Nope prefer jp version in anything

ep 7 Juuni Taisen was pretty good. I was wondering why they went back to Snake when he got kicked off screen like a loser but he's actually pretty good since he was able to sense Monkey meters underneath him like that just worse timing to get distracted by a killer like Rabbit. It's pretty safe to say Rabbit is the best by far regardless if he doesn't end up winning. His kill count is crazy. Also it made sense to go back to Snake cause I totally forgot that Dragon was alive, actually I thought he was dead as well. Am I the only one that gets a crazy feeling that the warriors that were killed will come back alive some how? Either Monkey miraculously or Sheep (faked his death). I don't get why the corpse of Snake didn't attack Tiger but attacked Ox? If Tiger didn't turn around to come back to Ox she wouldn't of got headlocked or was the arm gonna crawl up to her eventually?
    Vicious likes this.
  2. San.. you should really give some dubs a try. That argument some make..albeit I do not know your reason... that subs are universally better is tired and short sighted like dc vs marvel.

You're missing a lot of excellent and professional work by worthy VA's. I used to be sub only until I worked at Funimation when I lived in DFW.

It opened my eyes. Subs and dubs have their awful moments and translations vary of course but you miss out on such awesome voices and interpretations.

Speaking of dub actors..sad. Frieza:. https://www.youcaring.com/christopherayres-1010986
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  3. Am I the only one here who watches Mahoujin Guru Guru? That show cracks me up every single episode.
  4. ^
    I think so

Man another crazy ep with Inuyashiki in ep 6. I knew after that incident happened with Hiro's mom he was gonna go H.A.M. I just didn't expect him to take on the whole of 2Chan (4Chan)!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit

Finished ep 13 of Fate/Apocrypha and love the ending 2

Full Track though
    UNTZ and Kickz like this.
  5. Well I suppose the only thing that kept Hiro sane is now gone. Lol at the trolls trying to act tough. The finger USB was creepy.
    San Goku and Kickz like this.
  6. Holy shit, that method of murder was insane.
    UNTZ, San Goku and Kickz like this.
  7. Yooo that Inuyashiki ep was craaazy lol,

I fucking loved all those trolls getting what was coming to them

They totally nailed the internet mob mentality and cruelty; "His dad should commit suicide as well"

[IMG]
    UNTZ, Leroy and San Goku like this.
  8. I loved this ep.

I need emotional anime that gives me sadness then anger then rage then someone who kicks some ass with awesome music. now.
    UNTZ likes this.
  9. Nice ep of Magus' Bride. But i sincerely hope that the girls isn't always on the verge of death in every episode.
    San Goku likes this.