Manga Recommendation Thread

Discussion in 'Manga' started by eddieson, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Thunderbox Those sleepless nights

Message Count:
    I'll have a look at Goblin Slayer, I like anything that's in the same genre as Dark Souls.

I read the first chapter of Dr. Stone. I think the characters are way over the top but I'll read the rest of it, see where it goes.
  2. IonRom Brigade Member

Message Count:
    Another weird little manga that I recommend is Happiness. If you like really slow burn thrillers, this is one for you.
    San Goku likes this.
  3. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ohh ive been reading that, really weird so far like it tho
    San Goku likes this.
  4. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
  5. Thunderbox Those sleepless nights

Message Count:
    I tried reading the first chapter, but it felt odd, couldn't really focus on it. Might make some time for it.

I'm currently reading Teppu. It's about a girl getting into MMA, it's pretty fun and relaxing to read I find. It's also finished, so once I read through it I won't have to worry about keeping up with it.
  6. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I had my reservations about this series but, I must say, I'm really starting to enjoy it. The characters can be a little over the top but i love the art.
    http://readms.net/r/dr_stone/016/4366/1
    Latest chapter if anyone's been reading.
    San Goku likes this.
  7. cole_924 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    So if any body was a fan of Bates Motel, the Psycho prequel, I recommend the series A Trail of Blood. Only 15 chapters long so far but, it's lookin like ittl be one fucked up tide
  8. XandorXerxes Sannensei

Message Count:
    This one is still setting up, and it's really slow getting there. The art can be hit or miss, but I do think it's got decent long term potential. It's the same guy who did Aku no Hana. I dropped that one, but I've got some higher hopes for this one. Right now I'd recommend reading it... but you might want to let it get a bit farther ahead first.
    cole_924 likes this.