1. Some details about the series.

Harley Quinn, which also will feature Poison Ivy and other popular DC villains (and heroes), is the third series to be greenlighted for the new DC digital platform - operated by Warner Bros. Digital Networks Group - joining live-action Titans, from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter, and the anticipated revival of cult animated series Young Justice.

Written and executive produced by Halpern, Schumacker and Lorey,Harley Quinn, based on the DC characters, focuses on Harley Quinn who has finally broken things off once and for all with the Joker and attempts to make it on her own as the criminal Queenpin of Gotham City. The series features Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and a whole cast of heroes and villains, old and new, from the DC Universe.

Sam Register, president of Warner Bros. Animation and Warner Digital Series, also executive produces. Jennifer Coyle (DC Super Hero Girls: Hero of the Year) produces with Halpern and Schumacker’s Ehsugadee Productions in association with Warner Bros. Animation.
  2. Meh. Harley works as a part of a group or as a sidekick.
  3. Why is Poison Ivy breaking the fourth wall? Harley should be the only one to do so. I'll still give it a shot.
  4. I doubt that Poison Ivy will be breaking the fourth wall when the show airs.
  5. Hhmmm Deadpool type promotions. I guess I can give it a shot. Poison Ivy personality will complement Quinn.
  6. And if they are bold enough some pussy on pussy action. And go the extra mile to add another pussy in the form of Catwoman to the mix. :yaeh am not durnk:
    You might think this is all a fantasy in my head but it's comic book canon.
    cain, UNTZ and San Goku like this.