1. They changed it to Cull Obsidian and didn't include Supergiant in the Black Order. Most of them were introduced in Hickman's awesome Infinity storyline.
    UNTZ likes this.
  2. Why does Black Bolt look like he is puckering up his lips when his voice cry happen?
  3. @Leroy: At 1:32? Looks like he's breathing in before releasing his power to me. @1:38 it's where he was forced to grunt from cops beating on him.

Medusa's hair looks... bleh.
    UNTZ likes this.
  4. The second instance. I guess you are right.

5. Defenders trailer #2
    MC Clean, UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  6. This will get torrented beyond belief like GoT did in a crazy epic way just recently. I will probably buy the defenders blurays though.
  7. This is on netflix. So i doubt it would get as much torrented as GoT.
    Vicious likes this.
  8. Marvel Netflix shows seem to be coming out on torrents same day they release lately.
  9. UNTZ, Vicious and Kickz like this.
  10. Holy hel, is Hulk taking on Fenris and Surtur? Thor, you better be taking on the midgard serpent.
    UNTZ likes this.
  11. Looks like Thor meets Guardians of the Galaxy, even got its own Gamora and Groot.

Looks awesome.

UNTZ and Vicious like this.
  12. [IMG]
    San Goku, UNTZ, killacross and 2 others like this.
  13. Hulk looks handsome lol. Looks so good and so many other Marvel movies coming that just scream winner winner chicken dinner. This is why I love being a comic book fan of DC and Marvel.
    UNTZ and Kickz like this.
  14. [IMG]

Now if only they had the rights to the super skrulls.
    San Goku, UNTZ, Kickz and 1 other person like this.
  15. Good ol' Captain Marvel...the movie nobody wants.
  16. That Infinity War trailer though :drool
    UNTZ likes this.
  17. Any copies of them surface yet?

18. I'm sure this won't be up for long so watch it asap. With that said I expect Marvel wil release it in a few days anyway.
    UNTZ and cole_924 like this.
  19. Disney should just release it at the same time and stop being retarded.
    UNTZ and killacross like this.
  20. Is Thor going to be 4 hours long? I'm a little afraid that they're cramming too much in.