Dragon Ball Super

Discussion in 'Manga' started by San Goku, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Vicious Blank

Message Count:
  2. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Scan in English:

[IMG]

Plus video of new transformation:

3. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Inevitable but still kinda ridiculous.
  4. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    And a video of them in motion:

5. Leroy Plus Ultra

Message Count:
    San Goku, dreed, UNTZ and 1 other person like this.
  6. dreed Scourge of Seven Seas

Message Count:
    okay. after reading chapter 2...

I am intrigued. that was a good dragon ball chapter.

and vegeta stressing too much and pushing himself too hard is finally confirmed to be something which holds him back. it was sortof visible after his second year in hyperbolic time chamber. He barely made (if any) progress in that second year.
    El Mas Chingon, San Goku and UNTZ like this.
  7. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Oh, Gohan...you sad, sad, sack of shit.

Vegeta is totally beating Freeza this time.
    San Goku, UNTZ, dreed and 1 other person like this.
  8. El Mas Chingon Don't Trip

Message Count:
    i hope so.... then again i can't picture Goku not getting the spot light. Plus im guessing Frieza is as strong as Beerus now..... i can't picture him getting 1 shotted again like when Future Trunks whooped him lol.
    San Goku likes this.
  9. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I find it interesting that Goku's flaws and Vegeta's flaws are essentially the opposite of each other. Wonder if fusion could cancel that out? Wonder how Vegetto or Gogeta would do against Whis if Goku and Vegeta decided to try fusion now?

It good that we see some of Goku's and Vegeta's training. However, I wish we would have also gotten a glimpse of Frieza's training as well.

And Gohan really does suck. Looks like he didn't learn a thing from not training after Cell.
    El Mas Chingon and San Goku like this.
  10. Ice(v)an o(O_o)>

Message Count:
    I don't get it... the original author wanted to end with DB with Gohan becoming the strongest and killing Cell.

I guess his editors or what not made him go with Buu... and the end product is Gohan needing glasses when he doesn't need it?

WTF? It's like Gohan is suppose to represent the modern day citizens... do they really see us as lazy?
    El Mas Chingon and UNTZ like this.
  11. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I really hate what they're doing to Gohan. Even DBGT didn't treat him as bad.

This is only 2 years after BOG. In BOG, it was confirmed that Gohan was the strongest non-fusion, non-god character. Yet after only 2 years, he's got so weak that he's not sure he can even turn SSJ1? I get that he hasn't been training but that's worse than the 7 years of no training after Cell. Buu-saga Gohan was weaker but go still use SSJ and SSJ2 without a problem.

If it wasn't for his Saiyan genes, I bet Gohan would ending up as an overweight bookworm fatter than Fat Buu.

What makes it even worse is that Krillin is explicitly stated to not trained in years yet his strength has pretty much stayed the same. It's like the no training=weaker thing only applies to Gohan.

It's like a repeat of GT where only Goku and Vegeta get the new power-ups. To get SSJ God, six Saiyans just have to hold hands and share energy. It's an easy power-up. Yet it seems like only Vegeta bothered to get it after Goku did.
    El Mas Chingon likes this.
  12. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    When Gohan had doubt if he could go ssj my mouth dropped and I went :again:. That was a good observation by Bills servant, Vegeta does try and over work himself. Also I had no idea Bills servant (forgot his name) was so strong he was making Goku and Vegeta look like noobs. At the level Goku/Vegeta is at they essentially have everything what they were getting coached on but I guess to reach the God level it needs to be go up even further.
  13. nameless_5r Ichinensei

Message Count:
    so when is this coming out?
  14. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    Bill's servant is named Whis and is Bill's trainer / babysitter.
  15. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    You didn't know? At end of Battle of Gods, Whis was revealed to be Beerus' teacher and to be stronger than Beerus. Whis also offered the job of God of Destruction to Goku to be Beerus' successor. So it looks like he's the one who chooses who gets to be the God of Destruction. Whis is currently the strongest known character in DBZ.

By the way, Toriyama mentioned in an interview that on a power scale of 1 to 10, God Goku would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15.

Also, it's not "Bills", it's Beerus, which comes from "beer" (well, originally it was supposed to be a pun on "virus" but Toriyama changed it). The name Whis comes from "whiskey". Never understood where the translation "Bills" came from.
  16. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Wow, no I didn't know that! Thanks for clearing that up. I was extremely disappointed in the last movie maybe that's why I didn't bother.

Good question, I would love to see that match up with Vegetto or Gogeta against Beerus and or Whis.
  17. Leroy Plus Ultra

Message Count:
  18. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    Yo they made Roshi go H.A.M in 2015 LOL, that was some good movies by the old man. The surprise appearance from that galatic character caught me by surprise but I know he's part of the DBZ universe so good to see him in the mix. This was a good 3 chapters I definitely have higher hopes for this movie. Rebirth of F seems like it will make up for GoD movie.
  19. dreed Scourge of Seven Seas

Message Count:
  20. Holy Cowboy Brigade Chief

Message Count:
    Egads....a villain actually working for their powerup.
    dreed likes this.