1. That's a way more interesting match up
  2. Goddamn. Kefla just cleaned out the battlefield. Gohan better beat that bitch up.
  3. San Goku likes this.
  4. Dude, VPN. How do you think I read it?
  5. works when I use explorer
  6. I only caught up yesterday - skipped a bunch of chapters.

Pretty cool to see Saiyan's from a different universe.
  7. I'm not sure how to feel about Gohan in this chapter. What I do like is how in the manga there is more of a return to the martial arts aspect of the original Dragonball.
    Thunderbox, San Goku and UNTZ like this.
  8. Fucking really? Roshi-Sama able to surprise Jiren lol. I'm just going through this chapter now.
  9. Man, Dragon Ball Super is so epic.
  10. I enjoyed this chapter, almost finished. I assume 1 more chapter based on the anime will wrap this up?
  11. UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  12. This was the most beautiful commentary on what is wrong with Dragon Ball Super, I'm even glad he brought up the Roshi vs Jiren. I was like wtf, like that is actual canon. He also told me what I know for sometime now that Toriyama is the one of the GOAT God of Mangas.
  13. While there are some issues, I still think the Super manga is better than the anime 90% of the time.
  14. The Roshi v Jiren thing didn't bother me. It wasn't like Roshi could do anything offensively. He is like 300 years old and has been a martial artist his whole life. Him reaching a state like that isn't too crazy.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  15. ^ If I stop and really think about what you said, I can warm up to that idea.