Dragon Ball Super

Discussion in 'Manga' started by San Goku, Mar 2, 2015.

1. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    UNTZ likes this.
  2. Thunderbox Those sleepless nights

Message Count:
    I didn't watch the fucking anime. I basically only read manga nowadays.

Shit's fucking epic, some panels were really well drawn. Vegeta is my boooiii!
    San Goku likes this.
  3. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    UNTZ likes this.
  4. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Way cooler.
    UNTZ likes this.
  5. UNTZ Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    What I like about the manga version is how Vegeta is not just trying to overpower Black like in the anime, but is also out-thinking him. Switching between God and Blue was pretty clever.

I also like that manga Goku is once again proving he has a brain when he tried to stop them from fusing. It's a nice change from anime Goku's over-the-top stupidity.

I wonder how the manga will handle the fight with fused Zamasu? We've seen previews of the manga's Universe Survival arc which shows two Zenous, so like the anime this will end with future Zenou being summoned to take out Zamasu and then Goku will take him to the main timeline. But I'm curious what other stuff will change. Will there still be Vegetto? Will there still be a potara retcon for a time limit if we do get Vegetto? Will future Zenou still wipe out everything? Will we get Future Trunks and Mai traveling to a new timeline? Hopefully we won't get that stupid Spirit Bomb Sword, though it would be nice for Future Trunks to still have some role in helping beat Zamasu.