1. https://horriblesubs.info/shows/boruto-naruto-next-generations/#73

Orochimaru awesome as always. Nice to see a firecrotch as well. Can't wait for the double ep next.

74[9]"The Enemy, Ino-Shika-Cho!"
    "Teki wa Ino–Shika–Chō...!!" (敵は猪鹿蝶…!!)Yūichirō AokiKō ShigenobuSeptember 20, 2018TBA

75[9]"Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 1 hour special"
    "Boruto: Naruto Nekusuto Jenerēshonzu ichi jikan supesharu" (BORUTO-ボルト-NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS1時間スペシャル)Ayumu OnoMasahiro ŌkuboSeptember 20, 2018TBA

76"Touched by inverse scales"
    "Gekirin ni furero" (逆鱗に触れろ)Norihiko NagahamaHideto TanakaOctober 7, 2018TBA
  2. This is turning out to be a pretty good arc. Like a compressed sasuke retrieval arc.
    Vicious likes this.
  3. I'm enjoying it as well. I like the edgy look on Sasuke's side chic Karin.
    Vicious likes this.
  4. Lol side chick. He just isn't content with the ole Konoha bicycle. "Yeah yeah uh Ninja work is why I'm leaving...for the village... yeah. Ok bye."
  5. I thought the white snake sage was a snake?
    San Goku likes this.
  6. From what has been shown of it in the past it is suppose to be, so this is either a genjutsu or some other transformation jutsu
    Vicious likes this.
  7. Is it safe to say the anime and manga aren't really connected, or are they just trying to squeeze every cent they can from this series?
  8. Have always been trying to squeeze every cent off this franchise, that won't change.
    UNTZ likes this.