1. Link: http://readms.net/r/boruto/016/4555/1

Damn Boruto is really damn good now. He can even throw rasengans and use lightening and water combos. I'm even more impressed then the time he fought Hanabi
    UNTZ likes this.
  2. Naruto's hand was a prosthetic? I thought they had used Hashirama cells to grow a new hand. Maybe its a bio organic prosthetic.
    UNTZ likes this.
  3. I'm disappointed Naruto didn't master one of the six paths of absorbing jutsus, I was so sure that's what he was doing. Cool chapter though.
    San Goku likes this.
  4. Ya that really caught me off guard with the hand. He's supposed to have a hand.

Only Sasuke or a rinnegan user can use that
    UNTZ likes this.
  5. Nice chapter over all...but that hand thing is to me a load of bs...
    he got a hand from hashi cells...plus it kinda makes his seem weak (even tho I know he wasnt trying hard at all).
    San Goku and UNTZ like this.
  6. Yeah, I was hoping maybe over the years using his six paths sage chakara, he somehow learned how to use the jutsu absorption.
    San Goku likes this.
  7. I was thinking maybe he removed part of his arm to turn it into that prosthetic. But I agree I don't like the prosthetic. Seems like the villains Kara, are interested in ninja tech as well.
    San Goku likes this.
  8. I'm just glad we have a protagonist that actually knows a variety of ninjutsu so the fights will be a bit more unique.
    El Mas Chingon, UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  9. I'm just over here like, "Yo! Naruto used an earth technique!" He actually improved his arsenal beyond rasegan, kage bunshin and kurama chakra.
  10. That kinda brought a tear to my eye. Makes me say "wow, Naruto really is the Hokage" .
    UNTZ likes this.
  11. Whoa........ Boruto is pretty dam strong. Its obvious Boruto would wipe the floor with Naruto when tehy were the same age. I wonder how Boruto would compare to the 4th when he was age??? I know the 4th didn't have rasengan that young but he was another genius as well.

Naruto only got the 6 paths Yang Power so he wouldn't be able to absorb....... Sasuke could since he got the 6 Paths Yin Power
    UNTZ, San Goku and cole_924 like this.
  12. Sasuke can absorb because he has the rinnegan. It has nothing to do with the yin/yang chakra. Nagato could absorb too.
  13. @dm i think the two kind of go hand in hand. The sages yin is what gave Sasuke his rinnegan. Nvm you're right actually, i think yin yang wasn't exclusive to the sage.
    San Goku likes this.
  14. That's right.... I forgot about it being a Rinnegan ability. I was thinking it was from when Hagoromo gave Sasuke and Naruto his chakra
    San Goku likes this.
  15. Well ur correct about the absorb being a Yin type of technique..... but DM is right about that particular technique being Rinnegan only
    San Goku likes this.