Boruto 007

Discussion in 'Naruto Manga' started by San Goku, Nov 18, 2016.

1. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    http://mangastream.com/r/boruto/007/3814/1

Good to see a bit more action from the kages. That was missing in the movie. One character I wish that was there on the battlefield was Rock Lee. He would of been a strong asset with his taijutsus. I also want to see how strong he's got since the timeskip.
    UNTZ likes this.
  2. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Well...that was cooler than in the movie.
    UNTZ likes this.
  3. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    What did he mean by no way of passing on his power to the next gen? He clearly doesn't know about the will of fire and springtime of youth. Also, Naruto never discussed what happens to Kuruma when he dies. I always assumed that they wouldn't ever try to seal him again. He would stay in the Forest as a member and a fighter for Konoha, like a real citizen.
  4. Digital Masta Peek A Boo

Message Count:
    Leaving bijuu without hosts means that someone else can take them instead. They are always going to find hosts for them. Maybe the difference this time will be that they will willingly be sealed.

Naruto can't technically pass on everything he's gathered with Kurama to Boruto. Even if Boruto did manage to be chosen as the new host for Kurama it isn't the same.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  5. Leroy :Re

Message Count:
    I do like the design difference of Momoshiki's transformation. So much cooler than the movie.
    UNTZ and San Goku like this.
  6. San Goku Otaku

Message Count:
    I agree, much more badass. He would appear to have more or different techniques in that form I'm assuming, I hope he does.