1. That next to last page (before the Movie Guide page) was hilarious.
  2. He won't be gaining a new power. His powers will be restored....Come on! We already know about that at least some of us.

Can't wait for another week though.
  3. Wow another good chapter. Kubo's making me interested with the last couple chapter. Pretty decent pacing this chapter, and I guess it's official that Ginjou was only bringing up Isshin and Karin visiting Urahara was just to get him interested. So that should rule out Urahara being the bad guy, since he wasn't bringing him up to make him look bad.

Also for some odd reason I was kinda thinking they might be bad guy's but I'm wondering if they're like vizards. U know good guy's but don't really like SS
  4. Pretty good chapter a little less than I expected especially since jump wont be back till january but meh, I like the overall set up for this arc and can't wait to see where kubo goes with it.
  5. Now the question is, do they want to restore Ichigo's power for his sake, their sake, or Aizen's?
  6. You know I seem to recall a certain two people bitching a complaining about "WAHHHHH IT'S BULLSHIT ISSHIN IS GONNA RESTORE ICHIGO POWERS IT'S BULLSHIT!" *ahem*Cane*ahem* So......WHERE ARE YOU AT NOW CANE HUH WITH YOU STUPID BITCHING AND COMPLAINING! GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING DO YOU HUH?
    2 people like this.
  7. What I'm wondering is will Ichigo still have his hollow powers again now that he's lost everything. He only got his hollow powers cuz of Byakuya destroying his chain or whatever it's called.
  8. He was talking in hypothetical situations when he made that comment...lets not get crazy and start fights that don't really need to be started.
    1 people like this.
  9. not true

he got his hollow powers because urahara made him turn almost hollow.
  10. Nice chapter I liked the tension preceding the meeting. I don't care about restoring Ichigo' s power just the reason why they are doing this.
    Plus where is Sado?
  11. Nah I just remember him calling bullshit and complaining over something that he was speculating to happen but obviously didn't and isn't.
  12. Bleach is starting to get interesting again. I love it.
    Ichigo must know, that those Xcution guys are somehow involved in all these things that happened. His father´s and Sado´s whereabouts and the attack on Ishida. I wonder what Ichigo is up to tight now.
    This uncertanty is better than all these fights in the last arc!
  13. Well good. Was waiting for a legitimate way to show how Isshin regained his powers that didn't

A- required the Hougyoku
    B- required Urahara

Now that there's yet another player in the "clearly dealt with SS in the past, and now I'm a rogue" we have a lot more interesting, NEW places the manga can go.

Very good here, especially since Kubo is building this arc like he built the SS arc. Xandor always brought up that one of the key differences with the HM arc and the SS arc was that HM was basically one plotline the entire time...well we have multiple branching plotlines going forward already. of course they'll converge like they're supposed to, but it's a good sign that Kubo's decided to go that way again.
  14. Come on... Ginjou works for Urahara... at least in some form or the other...
  15. Yes and that was because he was gonna restore his Shinigami powers cuz Bya cut the thing that gives him his Shini powers. Sorta like what Ishida did in SS to the guy that attacked him and Hime, that's what Bya did to Ichigo.
  16. Byakuya destroyed Rukia's shinigami powers not Ichigo's.

You are wording your opinion wrongly mate. Whether ichigo will have access to his hollow side... we have to wait and see but what Byakuya did was irrelevant. The chain of fate was repaired during the training with the girl (byakuya sealed it) and shinigami powers were awakened during hollowfication (ichigo's shinigami powers were never destroyed. Rukia's were)

Current situation and previous one are very different.
  17. This is why I think Kubo keeps up with other shounen manga frequently. Without this other faction and these different possible wild cards, Bleach would have ended much like Full Metal Alchemist, a standard yet extremely well written end. But instead of going the easy route he decided to have different pov's going on throughout the manga. I predict Grimmjow, Aizen, Ginjou, Urahara, and Isshin all have different motives for different reasons.

Sure Hueco Mundo may have been dull.... to some >_>. But it could lead to something much greater.
  18. Oh well if u say so cuz that was a long time ago. I remember Urahara trying to restore his shini powers cuz I thought Bya fucked it up somehow.
  19. Ichigo had shinigami powers since birth but they were not awakened.

When Rukia stabbed ichgio with her zanpaktou she transfered her shinigami powers to Ichigo (technically he took all of it instead of only 50% of rukia's powers)
    That power was destroyed by Byakuya.