1. It's been 8 years since I last came here. How is everyone doing these days? Would love to catch up with all of you.

- cl0ud_
    Vicious and San Goku like this.
  2. you shouldn't of left w/o a dope beat to step to.

I remember you CLOUD!
    cole_924 and Battery_ like this.
  3. Im back bitches! I remember being on NM back when I was 15-16 and got banned when I was 18-19. I'm 27 now. A lot has changed within myself. I'm older and wiser and not some immature little kid like I used to be. I said and did a lot of stupid things back then when NM was still around and you all looked at me like I had cerebral palsy or down syndrome LOL! But, seriously it's good to be back. Love you guys <33
    San Goku and Vicious like this.
  4. I want to make sure I'm thinking of the same person.....did you ever have a Bleach sig/avatar?
  5. Welcome back ^^
    Battery_ likes this.
  6. No. I had the boom headshot avatar.
  7. Who else is still here?
  8. How are you guys doing these days? I wish NM was still around. We were such a great community and we all were cool to each other. I really enjoyed my time with you guys back then before I got banned. But, some of you are still around after all these years and I'm glad that I have reunited with some of you.

I wish krozar and zoeygirl were still around and bats too.
    ames and San Goku like this.
  9. I haven't been around in a while I've been on youtube and twitter. But this place really does mean a lot to me. I'm glad there are still people here.
  10. For various definitions of "people," I'm not sure I count anymore ;)
  11. Lol you always count my friend.
  12. YOooo
  13. Yo yo yo! Sup homie how is life treating you?
  14. Life's pretty good...

One of the reasons why I stopped coming to this forum is because the reply doesn't work on Chrome. I'm not using IE...not really a fan of Firefox.
    San Goku likes this.
  15. I feel ya
  16. I use IE pretty much only for this site, and the reply button doesn't work for me either.
    San Goku likes this.
  17. LOL
  18. Reply button works for me on chrome.
    San Goku likes this.
  19. not for me