1. Well i don't know if there's any rap fans here, but i am a rap fan and this thread is gonna be about posting and rating different rap styles. East coast and West coast fans need to come together and post their opinions. Here's a funny ass diss song.....
    YouTube - yukmouth-game over pt.2
  2. that other thread is too broad. rap and hip-hop shouldnt just be lumped with r&b and soul.

anyways...for me, east coast rap will always be the best. when it comes to east coast rap, it's all about the lyrics and what you actually say. with a lot of songs that some of these other areas, the content isnt as important and i dont like that.

as always, my favorite rap group is and will continue to be the l.o.x.
  3. old rap/ hip-hop in the 90s good music ^^
    1 people like this.
  4. That was a pretty dope song, i always liked to listen to shit like snoop and dre back in the day. Any chill song i could smoke a blunt to really.
  5. Glad some people agree with me. All these teenagers nowdays don't know their roots. That song brings back elementary school day memories.
  6. I normally only like older rap.
    KMD - Hum Rush
    Flowing to the bert humming ... That wouldn't happen today.
  7. That is acctually MF DOOM -who is one of my personal favorites- but at that time he went by the name Zev Love X.
  8. I know what you guys mean, I was a huge Ice Cube fan. Beef wit him ment ending your career. Who else could drip Jheri Curl juice on the presidents carpet?
    [IMG]
  9. Tribe called quest.
  10. The group was awesome, they had a catchy flow, as well as being conscience lyricist.

-That's until Q-tip aka I sold my soul for a platinum record then flopped aka Mr.
    Vibrant Thang himself, had to go and ruin things.
  11. When I was just gettin' into rap, this was the all time theme song for me.

Don't play, ya'll remember.

12. LL was the shit, but i like this song better.

I was born in 84, but my cousins and brother got me by 10 years so i know the old school shit.