1. Okay DL'ing Sengoku Basara, in the mean time I'm looking for a good fight anime. Something like Baki the Grappler, or S-Cryed, but updated. Mecha okay. Heres a list of some of the ones I've already seen:

Basilisk
    Kenshion
    Soul Eater
    Cashern
    Baki
    Ga-Rei-Zero
    Hunter X Hunter (all of them)
    Aquarion
    TTGL
    Ikkotenson (mispelled but who cares)
    07 Ghost (was under the impression it was fighting, but turned out to be "Bromance."
    Yu Yu Hakusho

to name a few.
  2. Busuou Renkin - More traditional fighting series, unique weapons and power ups. Pretty good show.
    Claymore - Demons + girls with big swords.
    Samurai Champloo - Stylistic samurai action show.
    Tenjou Tenge - Martial arts and some fanservice.
    Air Gear - Rollerblades + DBZ + Fanservice = Air Gear
    1 people like this.
  3. How did I forget Claymore!!! Okay, I'll check out Tenjou Tenge, it sounds promising.
  4. You can check these out.

Clannad
    YuYu Hakusho
    Outlaw Star
    xxxHolic
    Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
    The Place Promised in Our Early Days
    FMA
    Inuyasha
    Bleach
  5. Sup Krarker, do you have anymore recommendation?
  6. You've seen Tenjou Tenge already haha?

Try Busuou Renkin.
  7. Yeah I've seen most of Tenjou Tenge. It's pretty good tho. A lil' on the cheeky side, but I like. I'm looking for a good link for busuou renkin. The last one I've used was dead. Do you know of any?

--Sup Jio? Have you check'd out any recommendations so far?
  8. Depends on your niche but here's some classic favs

Escaflowne
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Fist of the North Star
    GTO
    Hajime no Ippo
    Initial D
    Gundam Wing or Gundam X
    Card Captor Sakura
    Blue Gender
    Ghost in the Shell (movie)
    Miyazaki films
    Ranma 1/2
    Ninja Scroll
    Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    Outlaw Star
  9. Don't forget...
    YuYu Hakusho
    S-Cryed
    Gungrave
    Kenshion
    and the early Gundam
  10. Seen all of them. Thanks anyway. Some of them I even own on VHS
  11. Okay, I'd just finished Tenjou Tenge. It was great, and you were right about the fanservice.

I'd just finished dl'ding Busuou, so I'll check that next. In the mean time I'm in the mood for mecha.
    Already Seen:
    Aquarion
    Gundam=any series
    rahxephon
    evangelion
    gun x sword
    TTGL
    Eureka Seven
    just to name a few. So show me what you got?
  12. Depends on what you are wanting.

If you want something short but sweet and with some great action try Gunbuster then its sequel Diebuster.

If you want something a bit more serious but with comedy try Full Metal Panic(3 series: 1st is 26 ep, the next two are 12-13 eps.).
    Another one like it is Martian Successor Nadesico, 26 ep series with a sequel movie.
  13. I'm pretty open. I'll try out GunBuster.
  14. Make sure you go for the OVA's for Gunbuster first. You might laso like to try these out.

Macross (I heard this one was good)
    Zoids (Like Macross, it has different version, but the ones I saw were pretty good)
    Escaflowne (This one was ok. There's a 26 episode series, and a movie. You can watch either one since they basically tell the same story.)
  15. Okay, I'll check out Gunbuster OVA's first. And I love "zoids" I never had a chance to finish it.
    Escaflowne seemed a lil' overated for my taste. And I heard a lot about Macross, so I'll might check it out.

P.S.
    Hell Girl was great. I recommend that to anyone, regardless of taste.
  16. Silly Ed, Gunbuster IS an OVA. I'm not sure what else you thought there could be.

There is:
    Top wo Nerae! - Gunbuster - 6 episodes OVA
    Top wo Nerae 2! - Diebuster - 6 episodes OVA.

They made a compilation movie of both series but that's just an abridged version. Just get the OVAs. Gunbuster first then Diebuster.
  17. Title of the movie was so misleading =/
  18. Silly Kraker2k, I merely said to start with the OVAs first instead of the movie. Since the movie is just a compilation of the OVAs main story, and has nothing new, including graphics.