1. Of course there has to be a recommendation thread to help lost souls in search of anime!
  2. Raug can you recommend me an old skool anime. It has to have a good story and some action is prefered.
  3. ^ I can't remember if the story was good, but have you seen Thundercats yet? There's also Ronin Warriors.

Little hard one, but I'm looking for something that is similar to Yomigaeru Sora- Rescue Wings.
  4. Yeah I have already seen thundercats. I'm looking something interesting from the beginning of the 90's. I really dig the old skool style and use of color. If someone knows a good do share.
  5. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but there's this one that I've been meaning to watch but I don't know where to find it. I don't know if it fits your style since it's a scri-fi romance comedy

Urusei Yatsura - MyAnimeList.net
  6. Fate/Stay Night
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    One Piece - Japanese
    Death Note

^ All must watch animes
  7. I need Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing

and if you can find it, Escaflowne and Blue Gender
  8. ^ You can find the first 3 at boxtorrents.

Devil Hunter Yohko was ok. It's a 6 episode OVA that came out between 90-95.

Also never hurts to rewatch Ronin Warriors.
  9. I might check out Ronin warriors. I've already seen devil hunter yoko it was oke. Thanks:)
  10. Wow, I thought you would have seen that one already. It's not super long at just 39 episodes, and 3 OVA series totaling 11 episodes.
  11. Found out about gfwiki a couple weeks ago. It's amazing. It's like TT except more orginized
  12. I need a action anime that has torrents something exciting looking for something interesting
  13. Pretty vague reequst, so here's a list of some.

Akira
    Basilisk
    Black Lagoon
    Bus Gamer
    Claymore
    Code Geass
    Devil May Cry
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    Ikkitousen
    Mukou Hadan
    Outlaw Star
    Ronin Warriors
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Samurai Champloo
    Shigurui
    Shakugan no Shana
  14. anyone know any recent anime that have came out...i am getting tired of naruto, bleach, one piece, soul eater, and black lagoon. Does anyone knew any good stuff...?

I also into ergo proxy and Nadesco and such...anyone have any ideas...

nin out
  15. You could try k-on out. Has some good comedy in it. Most people seem to enjoy it even if it's not normally the type of anime they watch, including myself.

O and I am happy this thread is also on this site :p
    eddieson is the recommendation guru of sorts :)
  16. Bounen no Xamdou or Xam'd: Lost Memories.
    Has a Eureka 7 feel to it.Animated by Bones. Aired like two seasons ago.

Gundam 00
    I liked it. It was a good gundam series and i think it played a pretty good homage to Wing too.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    It's a revamp of the original anime set to follow the manga's storyline.

Birdy the Mighty: Decode
    I've not yet finished the series but it's a good source of action and the story's pretty good too. Judging from 3/4ths of season one out of two seasons

and that's all i can think up of right now.
  17. Go-Rei-Zero and 07 Ghost. Great action, and a decent story...Oh and if you haven't seen GRZ, be careful for the the first 2 eps are just bait.

Okay, I'm looking for something sort of new, maybe along the lines of
    Basilik
    Devil May Cry
    Paranoia Agent
    Shigofumi
    Black Lagoon

You know something that has somewhat of a variety to it and hopefully a lil' mature in content.
  18. Ghost in the Shell
    G Gundam
    Top wo Nerae
    Pale Cocoon

Shigurui
    Perfect Blue (from the director of Paranoia Agent, so you should be prepared for slight wtf moment)
    Cyber City Oedo 808
    Sword of the Stranger
    Rurouni Kenshin Tsuiokuhen
    Kara no Kyoukai (if you still have seen them yet)
    Resident Evil Biohazard
    Mnemosyne Mnemosyne no Musume Tachi (again, if you haven't seen it yet)
    1 people like this.
  19. 1- Samurai Champloo
    2- Samurai 7
    3- Elfen Lied
    4- Akira
    5- Cowboy Bebop
    6- Trigun
    7- Wolf's Rain
    8- Trinity Blood
    9- Full Metal Alchemist
    10- Saint Seiya

others anime like Naruto is full of fillers so I prefer to read the manga.
    Nuggalicious likes this.