- All posts must be written in English unless posted in an appropriate forum. Japanese is the exception due to the inherent language of anime and manga.
- Respect the your fellow users.
- You are only allowed to have one account.
- Spoilers are strictly prohibited. Anything already revealed up to the latest episode of a series is fair game. Anything related to the manga that has not happened in an anime is considered a spoiler and must be put in spoiler tags and not be reflected in titles.
- No warez. Considering the already grey area of our nature, we do not want to bring any more risk by the discussion of warez. If it is related to anime, such as ripping and backing up your DVD's, fansubbing, video playback help, etc. it can be discussed as long as the topic remains within the world of anime and manga.
- Advertising of your DA, LJ, MAL, or any other type of personal blog is allowed. Advertising of similar themed discussion boards is prohibited unless the site in question is an affiliate of ours or you have the permission of an admin. There are so few of us, we'd obviously know if you're lying.
- Consider TAL to have a sofr R rating. Excessive swearing is detrimental to the overall image of our board and should be limited.
- By agreeing to these rules, you agree that you will not post any messages that are obscene (including pornographic or hentai images), vulgar, hateful, offensive, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any local and/or international laws.
- By joining TAL forums, you agree to never undertake any negative or detrimental action(s) against TAL, and of its associates, members, servers, websites and/or any associated services. These include, but are not limited to, DoS or DDOS attacks; spam, whether it be via e-mail, pm, or otherwise; hacking or otherwise entering or modifying without prior written permission of any websites, servers or otherwise associated services of TAL.
- By joining these forums, you agree to forgo the right to, and/or agree not to take, any legal action or recourse regarding any of they content on our site and/or servers or anything related to TAL.
- You agree not to report any of the content/information/links/files to any authority or entity, which you may be privy to as a result of signing up to the forums. You agree to also not distribute or make available any such information to any authority or entity.
- The owners of TAL reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason with or without notice.
- The administrators of TAL reserve the right to have the final say in any matter linked to TAL or any of its associates. Administrators reserve the right to ban your account and/or IP from the forums and/or any of TAL's services if they believe you are in breach of these rules and/or are acting in an unsuitable manner.
- No sea cucumber ejaculation gifs are allowed by members posting from Ireland.
Private Messaging (added July 3, 2009)
I want to make it clear that private messages are not to be shared on the forum, forwarded to others, or through any other means without consent of the other party or parties involved--period. The only exception is to report abuse such as spam, excessive flaming, or inappropriate images and links.
Updated 4/20/11 by Raug